Tennessee Trucking Association Technician Scholarship Program:
The Tennessee Trucking Association has partnered with accredited diesel colleges to provide students in the Diesel Technology fields with a two-part scholarship to assist with their educational expenses.
Applicants must meet the following criteria
• Be a current student at an accredited diesel college
• Have completed 50% or greater of his/her program of study (at least 7 courses of 13)
• Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
• Maintain a 90% or better cumulative class attendance rate
• Have the desire to pursue a career with one of the TTA member companies
• Complete and submit the TTA Scholarship application
Recipients will be chosen by the scholarship committee and his/her award will consist of two parts.
Upon selection for the award, the student will receive a $1500 scholarship payable to the student to be applied to the student’s educational costs.
The second part of the scholarship award will consist of $1000 payable to the student upon successful completion of one year’s full-time employment at a TTA member company. These funds will be given directly to the student with the intention that they are used to offset the student’s educational costs.
This important scholarship program is made possible by TTA Member commitments. If you would like to make an annual commitment to fund this program, please click here.
Once the form has been submitted, please email the following items to email@example.com , or mail them to 4531 Trousdale Dr, Nashville, TN 37214:
• Academic transcript with GPA and class attendance percentage
• Written recommendation (optional).