Tennessee Trucking Association Lincoln College of Technology Grant Program:
The Tennessee Trucking Association has partnered with Lincoln College of Technology Nashville to provide students in the Diesel Technology fields with a two part grant to assist with their educational expenses.
Applicants must meet the following criteria
• Be a current student at Lincoln College of Technology Nashville
• Have completed 50% or greater of his/her program of study (at least 7 courses of 13)
• Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale
• Maintain 90% or better cumulative class attendance rate
• Have a desire to pursue a career with one of the TTA member companies
• Complete and submit the TTA Grant application
One recipient will be chosen quarterly by the grant committee and his/her award will consist of two parts.
Upon selection for the award the student will receive a $1500 grant payable to the student to be applied to student’s educational costs.
The second part of the grant award will consist of $1000 payable to the student upon successful completion of one year’s full time employment at a TTA member company. These funds will be given directly to the student with the intention that they are used to offset the student’s educational costs.
This important grant program is made possible by TTA Member commitments. If you would like to make an annual commitment to fund this program, please click here.
Once the form has been submitted, please email the following items to email@example.com , or mail them to 4531 Trousdale Dr, Nashville, TN 37214:
• Academic transcript with GPA and class attendance percentage
• Written Lincoln Instructor recommendation (optional).