This grant is designed to encourage first-time participants in the annual Tennessee Trucking Association Call on Washington event that Bill enthusiastically supported for over a decade. The grant will cover expenses related to travel, lodging, and meals for one to two selected individuals each year.
Eligible recipients will be selected from existing members of the Young Professionals Council. To receive this travel grant, the application must be completed below to submit. The application deadline is February 23, 2024. (Please note: the deadline has been changed from the original March 4th date)
- You must be a current member of the Young Professionals Council.
- You must be a first-time participant at the Call on Washington event.
- Application submission is required by February 23, 2024. (Please note: the deadline has been changed from the original March 4th date)
- You’ll experience firsthand advocacy in action.
- Speak with the Tennessee delegation in Washington, DC.
- Honor Bill Reed’s legacy, who supported this event for over a decade.
Call on Washington Date: March 19-20, 2024,
The requests for consideration will be reviewed, and the selection will be made, by a group representing both current and former carrier and allied members of the Executive Committee.