Waivers, Exemptions and Permits
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) is coordinating with the following states that have Declared Emergency Declarations. We recommend you check each State’s Web site and search for “Issued Emergency Declarations” if you are interested in more details. For those carriers or drivers interested in providing services or who need to understand FMCSA regulations, the following applies.
- – Federal Emergency Declarations by FMCSA Service Centers
- – State Emergency Declarations by State
- – Emergency Declaration Information
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has established a toll free hotline at 1-877-831-2250 for anyone seeking inquiries pertaining to FMCSA Regulations during a declared disaster.
- – DOT Emergency Information
- – Ready.gov: Plan, Prepare, and Stay Informed
- – International Registration Plan, Inc – Notifications
For information on FMCSA Emergency Declarations
Federal Motor Carrier Administration
1200 New Jersey Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20590