- This event has passed.
“Data-Q” Workshop – Part 2
July 19 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
We’re excited to announce the “Advanced Data-Q” class. This workshop is the second part of the two-part series designed to help you use the Data-Q system.
About the Instructor:
Mark Barlar is retired from the WI State Patrol. He has conducted over 550 dataq’s for Reliance Partner clients and has won over 70% of them. He currently works as the director of DOT Regulatory Compliance for Reliance Partners.
This course will cover:
- Why dataq’s should be done and how it can affect CSA scores.
- Documents needed to be successful
- The dataq process and strategies on how to be successful
- Crash dataq’s (Not FMCSA reportable and Crash Preventability Determination Program)
- Inspection report violation dataq’s
- Adjudicated citations.
- Administrative review requests
- Work hand-in-hand with instructors to challenge your reports
What you need to bring:
- A fully charged Laptop (charging ports are limited)
- Any crash or inspection report you may want to challenge
- A dataq account created and is ready to use
Non-members are welcome. If you know anyone who would be interested, share this event or sign them up as a guest.
This is a FREE event with 50 in-person spots available. Virtual attendance via Zoom is available as well. Register below.
Instructor: Mark Barlar
Location: Reliance Partners
4900 Centennial Blvd, Suite 300
Nashville TN 37209
Date: July 19, 2023
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Join Zoom Meeting | https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89541742570