- This event has passed.
CMV Crash Investigation and Response Management Training Course
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Objective: Define and Develop a Crash Response Protocol.
Course Description: This course covers what drivers should do when involved in a crash and what safety managers need to be aware of if/when they respond to a scene. An immediate and effective response to a crash is a key part of the company’s toolkit and crucial to protecting you. The lessons learned will help control losses and navigate litigation.
Costs: Non-Members – $249.00
Members – $199.00
- Reporting the Incident
- Rendering Aid
- Interaction with Law Enforcement Investigators
- Preservation of data from vehicle
- Preservation of video from the dashcam
- Conversations with adverse parties, witnesses, media
- Crash Prevention Measures
- Best Practices to Control Costs
Benefits: Described roles, communication plans, safe responses, someone who can provide direction.
Tennessee Trucking Association
4531 Trousdale Dr
Nashville, TN 37204
Four Points by Sheraton
760 Old Hickory Blvd
Brentwood, TN 37027