- This event has passed.
West TN SMC/MC Meeting
April 21, 2022
West TN Council Meeting
Date: Thursday, April 21, 2022
Time: 11:30 AM CST
This is an invitation for the April 21st, 2022 WTN Council meeting. We will be meeting at C.H. Robinson, 6745 Lenox Center Ct #200, Memphis, TN 38115. Parking is available in the front and rear of the building.
This meeting will be a roundtable discussion on best practices. Please be prepared to discuss your best practices in regards to safety and maintenance in your company. Some of the topics we will be discussing are as follows:
- Creating a Safety Culture: How to drive engagement with drivers, fleet managers, company as a whole?
- What type of technology has worked well with improving fleet safety?
- Event recorders (dashcams)?
- Speed monitoring?
- Driver scorecards?
- How have you helped drivers become comfortable with these types of technology?
- What driver recognition programs have been successful?
- Discuss FMCSA’s Final Rule on Vision Standard.
- Discuss Annual Review Process & MVR Pulls.
- Final Thought (If time allows): If you could change one thing about our image in trucking, what would it be?
Lunch will be provided by Tri-State Truck Center, Inc.
We hope to see you there!
Kelly Moore, Chairman, Ascend Transportation, LLC
Derek Scoggins, Vice-Chair, Ozark Motor Lines, Inc.
Shannon McCullough, Secretary, Hub Group Trucking