- This event has passed.
Mongoose Method Training Course
November 17, 2022
Date: November 17, 2022
Time: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Location: Tennessee Society of CPAs (TSCPA), 201 Powell Place, Brentwood, TN 37027
Registration Fee (Lunch Included): $150 Members / $200 Non-Members
Who Should Attend? Safety Managers, Risk Managers, Company Leadership, Owners and anyone who has a vested interest in how safety operations affect the profitability of a business in the trucking industry.
Introducing: The Mongoose Method
The Mongoose Method was conceived to restore balance to our justice system. The goal is to beef up the arsenal of our defense; train our members to proactively recognize and avoid traps; educate employees and the greater business community that depend so heavily on core services such as transportation and construction. Among other things, Mongoose Method will sharpen awareness to Reptile Theory tactics in depositions and trials. It will make us less vulnerable during litigation and allow us to go on the offensive.
Information is power. The plaintiff’s bar has made themselves even more successful by sharing resources. They produce practical seminars, strategic coaching, and share and teach demonstrated techniques to damage defense witnesses. Always striving for the biggest award possible, they provide direct consultation on cases with large judgment potential.
We will balance the scales of justice by teaching the Mongoose Method.
The Mongoose Method Tenative Agenda
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am: Registration
- 8:30 am – 8:45 am: Donna England introduction
- 8:45 am – 9:45 am: Bill Kanasky, Jr., Ph.D. – Nuclear Verdicts
- 9:45 am – 10:00 am: BREAK
- 10:00 am – 11:30 am: Bill Kanasky, Jr., Ph.D. – Nuclear Verdicts (continued)
- 11:30 am – 12:30 pm: LUNCH
- 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm: Bill Kanasky, Jr., Ph.D. – Reptile Theory
- 1:30 pm – 1:45 pm: BREAK
- 1:45 pm – 3:00 pm: Bill Kanasky, Jr., Ph.D. – Reptile Theory, continued; Jury and Trial Research; Q&A]